Monday 19 September 2016

Writing

For today’s writing I used a sentence starter which has got random ideas!

Sharks belong in the middle of the ocean not in the middle of a Kelly tarltons! Me and my family went to the Kelly tarltons … but then I saw sharks use their TAILS to walk around starting up close on the window to the penguin enclosure!

Everyone ran out screaming “RUN,RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.” But our family thought its was a costume and we stood right next the sharks and my mum had a CONVERSATION with the shark. I was just ignoring hoping it was a dream but of course knowing my luck it wasn't… Then I heard a rumbling and it was the sharks! And startled my sister and cut her finger and blood was dripping and the shark held her finger up to light to see a good look at the nasty cut. GULP and a blood dripped into the shark throat and he went savage,wild.

We just ran and ran then my mum got her purse and WHAM it hit the shark in the face with the purse. And that gave us enough time to get out alive!

2 comments:

  1. cool store change the font on your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool facts Mack maybe next time make it bigger cool facts thow Mack

    ReplyDelete