Sunday 21 August 2016

reading review

I have chosen for a reading review about the book “How To Speak ZOMBIE” by steve Mockus and Travis Millard. Please enjoy!


This book is self explanatory with the title it teaches you what mythical zombies do such as partying,going to the sandy beaches, mall etc. but the thing I found cool about this book is the voice recording like “UUoooohhZZrrvzzAHHzzhhhooooUUUhhooo” means surfs up dude! (bet you can't say the zombie way!)

I rate this book 5+ and 6/10 only because its a silly book! for kids!

3 comments:

  1. Cool review, Mack.
    Maybe could you double check the spaces after comma's and add a capital to the author's name?
    I bet I can't say it the zombie way.. Can you?
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story I like the you chose the zombie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool story I like the you chose the zombie

    ReplyDelete