Thursday 30 June 2016

swimming

Recount of swimming
On Tuesday of the 7th/5/16 we went by bus we drove with room 18. We went at 11 am and on the bus I sat next to Ivan we chatted all the way there. When we got there me and Ivan got of the bus and hi fived the bus driver. When we got there we ate until our turn which takes 30min me Ivan and sam joked around then people got out and we hopped in it took me a little longer because I couldn't find my goggles and I hadn’t had the same problem Ivan couldn’t find his but in the pool I found it but Ivan had not so he was goggleless. When we got in we went in our groups sam & josh were splashing each other like crazy fish. Then our teacher said “4 laps of streamline” josh groaned but that didn't stop me ,I went last but I zoomed ahead of josh like a rocket going to the moon! After a little bit we had to do 12 lengths josh said “*groan* this is stupidly stupid” we had to do 4 freestyle, 4 backstroke and 4 breastroke. When we finished we hopped out and sam got sick so he didn’t do all the lengths and nether did josh because he was to slow/tried I think. And the boys rushed to the bathroom to get changed because if all the boys get finished we get to go on the bus first and we won!

No comments:

Post a Comment