Sunday 2 April 2017


I am mack because I enjoy doing some sport

My learning style is a bit different then others but i like to be in groups with my friends not to chat but to get advice and some help if i’m stuck on a hard sheet if work, also i’d give them advice back. I like a wee bit of chat but just whispers. I will be prepared to sit and work anywhere but preferably i would choose a desk. I LOVE using computers to work and to get facts to prove what i’m writing about is true. I dislike sitting by myself. I personally like working in partners but only on some subjects like for E.X i would work with someone for acts about olympics and aquatic,life etc. for my last item on this list it is me finishing what i’ve started like art and i try my best! I like when the lights are off not so it's like now! And i dislike brain food because people get crumbs EVERYWHERE and the poor cleaner has to clean it all.

IMG_20170213_133907.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment