Tuesday 21 March 2017

surivour

Survivor day!
On the 2nd day of tough survival on survivor day I asked my   peckish bored friends (Levi,James and Ivan) “who wants to play some epic Uno?”  and we all hurriedly swooped into the tent! We fought hard for the coke (sometimes treats) we gambled the scrumptious food with Uno. There was excitement in the air First round I had great cards and we choose teams I was with James vs Ivan and Levi. Unlike the rest James and I were great at strategy and the bright light came in as if the world was an excited watcher and with the wind as a mad fan. “UNO” I shout excitedly and we WON James and I were happy we had won coke (my coke.) James and I won round after round after round.  “ALL SURVIVORS PLEASE COME TO THE TEACHERS TENT” said a teacher on the microphone  and that was the greatest Uno game (for me and James at least!) We told Tom what happened. He was definitely jealous as I chewed and savoured on the rest of treats we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment